NATIONAL TRANSMISSION & DESPATCH COMPANY LIMITED | Jobs in Pakistan 2020
- Post Date:December 30, 2020
- Views 154
Jobs in Pakistan
NATIONAL TRANSMISSION & DESPATCH COMPANY LIMITED
Last Date; 13/01/2021
Name of the Post: Deputy Managing Director
Consistent with the objectives of the Company, the Board of Directors have initiated action plans to transform the company into a dynamic corporate entity and meeting with the emerging challenges in the power sector throughout the country. These include improving system reliability, extending the transmission line network to transmit/ acquire power from the new generation and to import power from neighboring countries, and instituting a range of reforms. Specific initiatives in hand include extension in-network, preparation of strategic business plans, rationalization of organizational structures, the introduction of performance-based compensation, system performance audits, and integration of (RP systems in operations.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
The Deputy Managing Director will report to the Managing Director. And work with the Board of Directors to transform the company into a dynamic entity that supports the company’s growth. In addition to management of operations, the Deputy Managing Director will be responsible to assist the Managing Director and Board of Directors for the development and implementation of strategic plans and initiatives to achieve the performance targets set by the management and the Board. The candidate should have demonstrated leadership skills in motivating the senior management to own and actively pursue the targets and plans set by the management and Board in change management.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- The candidate must possess overall professional experience of twenty years in corporate entities with at least S-years of working experience in the energy sector. • 3-years’ service must be at a senior management position having independent decision making. • For public WWI candidates overall experience of 20 years should include a minimum of 3-years of grade not above positions.
REMUNERATION AND AGE
Bachelor’s (16 years) degree in Electrical Engineering is mandatory. A degree in business management from NEC recognized/ accredited Universities would be a desirable plus. The assignment will be on contract for a two-year period, extendable for another one year with mutual consent.
Age: Maximum 62 years
Salary Package: Competitive Salary Package (Market Based) according to qualification and experience will be provided. Applications along with a detailed resume and a recent passport size photograph should reach the address given below on or before Thursday, January 13, 2021, during office hours. No TA/DA will be admissible for interview.
INSTRUCTIONS AND GENERAL CONDITIONS
- Government/Public Sector Officers whosoever, if selected for the post shall resign from regular service before acceptance of the offer.
- We will call shortlisted candidates for interview
- No TA/DA
- Concealment of the fact of the provision of any wrong information, if found at any stage, will result in termination OR cancellation of candidature/employment with the cost.
- The candidates must have to present original documents at the time of the interview
- NIX reserves the right to withhold the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason -: 1 1,49a
Company Secretary NTDC • Room No 407. WAPDA House Lahore
Image by – Daily Jang
Jobs in Pakistan
Related Jobs (65)
Ministry Of Defence Government of Pakistan Jobs 2024 on February 15, 2024 Government
Jobs in Utility Stores Corporation of Pakistan (Private) Limited 2024 on February 11, 2024 Government
Job for Diploma Holders and Laborers in Army Infantry on April 16, 2023 Government
Government Jobs in Punjab / Sindh / Baluchistan / KPK / Gilgit Baltistan / AJK 2022 on September 13, 2022 Contract